Everybody loves massage. It makes you feel good. A few minutes of massage even by yourself can make you feel good and young.
Massage can reduce fat, lower high blood pressure, and even reduce the symptoms of dementia.
Many of my friends jog to maintain good health and normal blood pressure. However, they start complaining as they age. That is why we recommend you to give yourself a simple massage, which is as good as jogging.
Massaging your calf muscles, legs, and arms, for 15 to 30 minutes every day can do wonders in improving your entire body, conquering hundreds of diseases you suffer.
Improve Your Blood Circulation
Massage can cause your blood to flow in and out of the joints and muscles fast and smoothly, therefore increasing the delivery of oxygen and nutrients throughout your body. In turn, this process may aid recovery time from bodily injuries in some cases.
Other Health Benefits of Massage
- It normalizes your blood pressure.
- It relieves pain, stress, tension, headaches, and other uncomfortable conditions.
- One doctor in our research department strongly recommended doing a massage to help slow down the aging process, making you young in a short period of hours.
- Some young women report that these simple massages reduce body fluids. This leads to weight reduction and slimmer body.
The following simple massages will help you lower high blood pressure effectively, immediately, and amazingly.
Even a simple hand touch will help prevent you from contracting various diseases.
Hold your finger, and push and pull, and twist. Do these simple movements for 15 to 30 minutes. Just these simple works can lower your high blood pressure in a week time.
Gently press and squeeze your hands. This is good to remove headache and other body pains. Do it for 15 to 30 minutes every day.
Massage your legs, toes, and arms, every morning and evening for 15 to 30 minutes.
These simple massages will make you free from all diseases. Our researchers reported that thousands of clients benefited from these simple massages.
Overall, massage is one of the best ways to remain healthy. Therefore, there is no reason for you not to try it out.
- Muscles receive 25% of the blood from the body except for during an exercise or massage wherein the muscles can receive 50% of the blood.
- When a muscle is not active, the blood only “goes around it” instead of going through it.
- Massage can “feed” your muscle without exhausting it.
- Massage may be the oldest kind of medical care since the Egyptian tomb paintings show people being massaged.
by: Junji Takano